12/14/2008

My Christmas Wish List...Part 1:The Tools

Because I'm such a great person I thought I would put "My Christmas Wish List..Part 1" blog together just for YOU. (hint, hint..Part 1, yep there will be more) Ahhh....."BE what you talkin bout?" I just thought I would help you get on board to my wants and needs for this holiday season. I know..I know...you don't have to thank me..LOL


Seriously, these are some things I would love to get as gifts or one day purchase on my own. I've been really into the make up thing. I watch make up tutorials on youtube. My eyes are so open now to all things fashion, especially make up. Check out my list...if you would like to contribute, hit me up and I will give you my contact info. HEY..that is the least I could do, to help YOU.


1.


billybbrushes.jpg picture by Lauriette


Now, this is the complete billyb brush set. It can be expensive. So, if you are cheap just get this one.


billybbrushes2.jpg picture by Lauriette


2.


sephorakabukibrush.jpg picture by Lauriette


This is called a Kabuki brush. I really need it for my bronzers and blushes. Isn't it so cute.


3.


billyblashcurler.jpg picture by Lauriette


That is a billyb eyelash curler. I didn't think I needed this at first, but I learned that when I put on my fake lashes it would help to curl my lashes first. It would make the lashes look more real.


4.


katvondkateyebrushset.jpg picture by Lauriette


I love eye make up more so than anything. And, I just want to make sure I have every brush I need to get the looks I want. Plus, this little bag wrap is cute.


5.


urbandecayprimer.jpg picture by Lauriette


This is a MUST. Urban Decay is the Bomb too. This eye primer will help my eyeshadow stay in place for a longer period of time.


All of these products can be found at the following websites: http://www.sephora.com/, http://www.billybbeauty.com/


Well, I think you all for reading and taking a look at my vain needs. I will be doing Part 2 of My Christmas Wish List on "The Goodies". This list will feature those things that I need right now in my make up collection. Stay tuned....

0 people feelin' some type of way: