3/16/2009

Starting a New...

This is officially my new blogspot for now. Not sure how long I will blog here. I will get personal on this page. The two other blog spots where I originally blogged; bring back too many memories of the foggy clarity that is now left me feeling lonely. Just months ago I was floating on air protected my bubble of steel. While feeling secure in this unstoppable bubble, it was shockingly burst by the person I least expected; the inspiration. Now I'm left feeling all brand new; like a totally different person. Even though I love all things that are new, this newness is scary to me. The clean slate is full of possibilities of an unknown destiny. So let me put this past away. These are the things I need to leave behind; no longer allowing them in the future that is mine...

-believing empty words and promises
-compromising my very being
-settling for less than what is due me
-holding myself back-no muzzles needed

Here's looking toward a brand new day...


0 people feelin' some type of way: