Men always say that they don't like a woman that wears too much make up or weave. There are even men that claim to love women with natural hair. However, the only time I get attention from the mens is when I go over board with my make up and pull out the wig. Interesting. Sometimes I wonder if we are all overly stimulated visually. Maybe it just takes a lot of visual stimulation to get us going. Perhaps the fashion bar has been heightened. Or, maybe my confidence shows more when I look a certain way. ION NO...
Well, now it's time for me to lift my bar a little concerning the mens. I'm looking for muscular arms and a beautiful shaved chest. This way when I'm laying on his chest I don't get rug burn...feel me?! Also, I'm looking for a man with pretty feet. Listen I don't want him scratching me with those claws in my sleep. Let's work on this fellas. Now, let's work our way over to nails. I don't like to see men with long nails and then on top of that they are dirty. ewwwww..come on now. And one last thing I will speak on and I will only use one word...and that is "TEETH"...LMAOOO
This is not a real bloggie. Well, I was just thinking about how times have changed and how we expect more from the opposite sex as far as appearance. Or am I just becoming aware?
Everything is going well..
-
I thought about how I don't update much any more. I think Facebook has
taking so much from the blogging community.
Me and the guy I started back seeing is ...
6 years ago

0 people feelin' some type of way:
Post a Comment