This Monday morning was promising for a couple of reasons. My weekend was wonderful. This week we will be able to dress down at work due to us relocating. And, also I found myself with a pep in my step and with a slight ache in my side from the weekend activities..lol So, I got all perky. I woke my son and made my way to the shower. All the while smiling because I'm early. My son's ride arrives and I send him on his way. I get dressed and wake up the princess of the house. She gets up with ease; enabling me to get her dressed and washed up quickly. Ahhhh...life is good. I pack her book bag with her snack for the day. I turn on my ipod in the house as I dance back and forth loading up my bag. Get this..I even have some yummy leftovers from the Sunday dinner my mother cooked. Yep, she still got it. I only wish her cooking abilities were passed down to me; I think they skipped me. I hope one of my kiddies caught it. We make our way down stairs to wait for her bus. The bus is on time. I kiss her goodbye and I run across the street to the #36 bus that at first glance; seems to be waiting for me. Yipeee! All aboard. I make my way to the #4 train and things are beginning to look that much more lovely. Just when I thought I missed the last express #4 train, one pulls up. And guess what, I got a seat. The african lady sitting next to me could have moved over a little more but it's all good. I MADE more room for me. My heart flutters everytime we pass the stops and I see the faces of the people pissed off because they know they will have to wait for the next train. WE pull into 149th street smoothly and the cotton pickin train goes out of service. WONDERFUL!!! We all have to leave.
So we stand on the platform shortly. Finally, another train pulls up on the other side filled to capacity. Oh well, there goes my spacious train with the little nook seat. So I squeezed in and took the pic that you see above...did I tell you people how much I LOOOOOVE New York CITY!!!

2 people feelin' some type of way:
LOL, you're funny! That's NY for ya though.
Glad you're feeling good ANY way. Love it when you're full of joy. ;)
Yes, I'm in a joyful mood. It feels good. Thanks for reading sis..
Post a Comment