7/28/2009

Still here...





When my family and friends check up on me I often respond with, "I'm still here". Yes, I'm still here. I feel the urge to write something here to reflect my days. Times are hard at my job, my home space, and everything in between. However, in these last few days I've gained hope; not sure of the source. I will finish this story below. I'm not sure why I haven't been writing. But, I will get back to blogging. I feel that once I finish this story that will be my mental break through to some new beginnings in my life. Sunday I will be doing a photo shoot with Alec Turner. Wish me luck. I'm getting a little nervous and I'm sure it has something to do with how my life is going right now; a lot of uncertainty around. If any of you have pointers for me or advice, I would really appreciate it. Well, that is it for now.

0 people feelin' some type of way: