11/12/2009

All over the place..



I don't know what to say about this day. Well, I wasn't able to focus at work today. My mind lived in so many places. As I write this I suffer from a headache; not sure where that came from. Anyway.....There are times that I'm at work physically but mentally somewhere far away. Today, I really looked childishness dead in the face but on the other hand I got a chance to meet up with someone great. :) The meeting allowed some parts of me to wake up from its slumber. The encounter was sweet and refreshing. It was just what I needed. I'm really exhausted right now but...I will leave this short but sweet blog with this...



Bottom line: I hate that I'm in a position where people can get brand new and feel they are better than me. That is alright though. You can think, say, ponder, or make fun of my situation but someone...nah, more than one, can see ME in spite of the choices I've made.



------------------------------------
Left field I know but....
If only I could have been the one behind this wonderful creation of a song....pure genius..give it a listen....






Good Night....

2 people feelin' some type of way:

Thee_Kween said...

I call those days "I ain't home" days. Yea...I'm in there but the lights ain't on. lol

Sad how hate resides in self-hate...perhaps ending in someone wanting to be you in some way because life is so miserable for them that they can't spend the time looking at self required so they pick apart your life. Don't let em.

Loved this song the 1st time I heard it.

Nite, Butterfly...

As the Budda Flows said...

(((HUGZ)))