11/09/2009

I love denim...

So much so...I wanted to get a denim sofa. But, I couldn't afford it at Pottery Barn. I was the only one pissed at my job when they enforced a dress code. No jeans ...No sneakers...NOOOOO!! I think those bastards enforced that stupid dress code just to piss me off. Being that I work in an academic environment, you would think denim is permitted. It's not like I'm working in Corporate America or something. I'd wear denim to my own wedding...LOL Even the church I used to attend housed mostly those sporting denim. I have denim curtains. Of course I love them for obvious reasons. But, I also love them because it keeps the sunlight out. I really don't care for unwanted sunlight. Yeah, I'm just that controlling that I need to be able to manage the amount of rays getting inside...LOL

Denim is durable, flexible, versatile...it goes with EVERYTHING. Well, I just wanted to write something so I would have a reason for you guys to check out my new digs..

What do you think?


5 people feelin' some type of way:

the.kisser said...

it looks great! i'm glad you found something you loved!
random ass question... do you have denim or denim print underwear?

.kisses.

BE Lauriette said...

Thank ya! And I wish I had some..that would be so cool. A picture perfect moment...lol

Thee_Kween said...

I really love it...

I just changed mine not too long ago and even though I'd love to switch up my background more often, I don't because you have to unload and reload your widgets..and I've got a LOT going on...so, it would have to be something that knocked me off my feet! lol

Enjoy...nothing like coming to the place where you drop your written feelings and it feeling like a nice pair of broken in, well-fitted jeans! ;)

BE Lauriette said...

Thanks Kiwi! Yeah, that was a pain and I didn't even have that many widgets. So I feel you. I'm heading over to your place now. :)

Divaprocessor said...

Ok One of YAll..(Kiwi or Joy) better show me how to change MINE...DAMNIT...LOL