
That is all...going out tonight alone. I'm used to it now. And honestly, I enjoy my time alone. I guess that is because I don't get a lot of alone space with myself. So I will be doing two movies and maybe dinner...depends on how I feel.

AND

Just wanted to make an entry to document this day. The day after I was once again stood up. And I'm tired..just plan tired. I give up. Done. My weekends will be for me and me only from now on. Seems these guys are not serious about me or the fact that I'm sharing my time. Give me a minute to talk to myself, out loud.
Joy, stop giving these dudes chances. Love on yourself. Give yourself the time and all the attention. Because if I were a dude there is no way I would stand up that chic at the top of this blog. Just saying..and no your pussy is not gold or platinum but YOU do deserve respect. And respect you will get..
wooo saaaaa..ok, off to the movies. I might stop by bestbuy on my way :) A cutie works there..hehehe
2 people feelin' some type of way:
NOTHING is like alone time and loving on self. If you do it sufficiently...onlookers will intently pick up on the "how to" in the process.
Have fun!!
@Kiwi: Alone time is the bestest. Too bad I'm just realizing it now that I don't get any..lol I had a wonderful time.
@Budda: Yes he is..but no more waiting around for me..they will have to catch me..and you know how hard it is to catch a butterfly..lol
Post a Comment