
This weekend was filled with events that will be future memories that I can look back on in joy. I learned so much about some things. For one, good sex leaves me craving cheeseburgers for some reason. Weird, I know. Secondly, if you have confided in someone that knows you better than you know yourself, don't put them on speaker phone around virgin ears. Believe me, that one deserves a whole blog alone. Lastly, ummm....let me save that for my other blog "Almond Joy's Sweetness". It's a doozy. And it still leaves me perplexed. O_O
My girl Celeste came back to visit us little folk for a spell. Atlanta took her away from us. :( I hate Atlanta for that. What? What does Atlanta have that we don't have? huh? Huh? Answer me THAT! Ok, I'm back. But, yes.. we had a wonderful dinner and shared many laughs. We met some cool people. I'm such the social butterfly in my old age. The respect I have for waiters is at an all-time high. Them folks be catching holy hell. They can never be everything to everyone all at the same time. They will always come up short. Poor things. I got mad respect for them. I wouldn't survive an hour. Sticky wings would have been all over the floor and daiquiris would have been accidentely tipped over. Whoopsie! Oh, did I get your shirt?! Sowwy. :) Yeah, I'm slick wit it. You gon be mean to me .. I'm gon get cha right in the kisser with some daiquiri juice.
Let me get to going in on this other blog I have in my head (no pun intended). See you guys later. And Welcome.. to my new followers. I'm so happy to have you here.
Check out that banner up there.. guess who did it.. :)

3 people feelin' some type of way:
Yes never put someone on speakerphone that could say something that leaves you cackling like a schoolgirl with her 1st crush :-)
@Roscoe: LOL..tell me about it!
Don't talk about me like I'm not here damn you! I SAID I was sorry!!! :(
Post a Comment