
While sitting at work not working listening to this nonsense above, the receptionist called me and said my mother arrived. Usually my mother walks to the back where my cubicle is located. I thought it was weird she didn't just come all the way in. I had a feeling the ipod touch shipment came in but I didn't want to get my hopes up. Let's just say the walk from my desk to the front was like walking the "Green Mile" of excitement and uncertainty. By the time I reached her, I was already smiling. She handed me an envelope. My countenance went south. Inside I was like ahhh .. DAYUM! But, get this. The ipod was in the envelope. O_O WTH!!! LOL That is how small it is. My mother took pity on me when my ipod of 5 years died on me. I was on the train looking like a lost hot mess reading my books while listening to other people's AWFUL music playlists through their headphones. Talk about annoying. *rolling eyes* I still have to pay her back though. Thank you mama. I love you.
I just want to take this time to thank Kiwi and Monifa for reminding me how much of a punk ass I am. Thanks girls. They played a trick on me pretending to fight and just then my true self surfaced. "Damn, my Facebook page done broke up a happy home. That's it! I gotta deactivate this shit!!!" I know my page has special powers but I don't want sisters hating each other over it..LOL Yeah, they got me good. However, my Kiwi made it up to me by pimping one of my pics for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Make sure you check out my Loving on my ... Breasts blog.
I will probably blog at this time everyday. I just can't focus at that job with those women. I swear certain women don't need high positions with power. I think it makes their crazy... look REAL crazy! Now that they've moved me, I'm next to the potty mouth cranky old rich lady of the century. All types of fuckers, shit heads, and fuck thats be floating out of there. I can't blog under those circumstances..LOL



4 people feelin' some type of way:
Well Sis, your post yesterday, inspired mine today.
Just read it and commented. You are one brave woman. Thanks so much for sharing.
Please be sure to back up the files you save to the iPod :-) Congrats on getting your musical lifeline back sweetie
@Mr. Terrific: You know I will. I'm going to do it right this time. Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment