
The one thing this daily blogging has taught me is to blog the issues right there on the surface wrestling you down for attention. Digging deep to grab up feelings that may not be ready for public appearance can welcome unwarranted attention. I planned on writing on another topic but the words just didn't materialize, so here I am.
Honestly, I've been feeling a pull to finish this book I'm reading. What can I say?! Lisbeth Salander is like the female Jason Bourne. So that book be calling me.. it be calling me yo.. lol Speaking of books, I've created a new blog for my book ramblings. Check it out here. Also, I've been walking around pouting all day because I'm missing someone special. Does absence make the heart grow fonder? If so, unwanted absence probably makes the heart burst into tears from longing. Beware of transference of emotions. I think my co-worker, that sits next to me at work, gave me some of her Monday-tude. Question: Why do people create computer viruses? There are a couple of them floating around at my job through email. I'm over there trying to investigate every email that comes in. *smh* Maybe someone has a vendetta against my employers. *smiling* YES! My daughter just fell asleep so I can turn off this awful Garfield music dvd. It's been killing me for the past hour. I turn it down; she turns it up. I turn it down; she turns it up.
Now is't just me and my pandora playing ever so softly in the background. It's only 9:03pm.
Now is't just me and my pandora playing ever so softly in the background. It's only 9:03pm. My teacher gave us homework from this writing class I'm attending. I'm so glad my kids don't know, because I'm not doing it until the last minute. I always tell them to stop rushing their work and give themselves enough time to check over the work. And look at me. A damn shame. The assignment is to write a one page essay on one of our beliefs. Does this lady really want me to go there?!
One of the kiss ass administrators at my job asked me to give her suggestions on how they could improve communication at the work place. YET, she is not inviting me to join the communication task force committee. I'm not sure how I feel about her welcoming my ideas but shunning my physical presence at the meetings.
However, I will give her my mission statement like Jerry Maguire..lol If you have seen this movie starring Tom Cruise, you already know what happened to him. Let's hope I still have a job next week. My pitch will be geared toward building the morale of the employees through positive reinforcements by giving constructive feedback of all sorts; not just negative. HA! I'm going to be SO fired. Pray for me. I will submit it to my teacher first for her input. Yeah, I'm making her an accomplice. If anything goes down my defense will be my teacher instructed me to do this assignment.
One of the kiss ass administrators at my job asked me to give her suggestions on how they could improve communication at the work place. YET, she is not inviting me to join the communication task force committee. I'm not sure how I feel about her welcoming my ideas but shunning my physical presence at the meetings.
However, I will give her my mission statement like Jerry Maguire..lol If you have seen this movie starring Tom Cruise, you already know what happened to him. Let's hope I still have a job next week. My pitch will be geared toward building the morale of the employees through positive reinforcements by giving constructive feedback of all sorts; not just negative. HA! I'm going to be SO fired. Pray for me. I will submit it to my teacher first for her input. Yeah, I'm making her an accomplice. If anything goes down my defense will be my teacher instructed me to do this assignment.I think that is all I have on my mind at the moment, that I'm willing to share.
I almost forgot. Make sure you go on over to my Almond Joy's Sweetness blog.. I've made some changes to the appearance.. Sweets found here!

3 people feelin' some type of way:
*Nodding and Smiling*
I am very proud of you taking Writing Classes and reading alot! Expanding your Horizons AND your Mind. Get that Knowledge!!
As far as work is concerned, I say go for it! You know me; I LOVE Controversy! Yet, for you to voice how to make your employment space all the more efficient, DO YOU. Even if it isn't agreed upon, they'll know where you stand at least.
All in all, I am happy to see you doing your thing!
You'll have a job...and you'll also be better for this assignment. Your expression is required in this world. Your voice needs to be heard.
I DO think that shit is kinda iffy, that chick wants your brain power and yet hasn't officially invited you to sit at the "round table"...GTFOHY
I love that you're broadening your horizons. Enjoy this growth process. A new Joy will come out on the other side :)
@Andrew: I'm trying to keep this mind of mine busy. Due to my job situation, it's easy for me to become stagnant. This blog challenge and writing class came right on time. Thanks so much for your support. They won't be able to stay clueless.
@Kiwi: Thanks my Kiwi! Lord knows I need this job. But, I don't want to feel muzzled. Just for her being an asshole I will put it in her life!
Post a Comment