10/06/2010

This blog deserves a Part 2



I got nothing folks. Well, I have something but I'm not ready to share it completely. I'm taking some time to decode, soak, marinate on how it actually happened. Okay, here is a little bit of Part 1 of 2. Just focus on how this woman responds to Common in the video below. You see her face? :) On the real, someone makes me feel the same way she is expressing here in sign language. How about him? You think he cares who hears what he is professing. He wants her to hear it; and she does loud and clear. It's really okay to "come close to me baby"...


I think I filled my mushy quota tonight. Don't fret. There will be a Part 2.



7 people feelin' some type of way:

The God'ess said...

This song is the true meaning of a love song. Can't wait for part deux.

Mr. Terrific said...

Wonderful song and video. You make a man blush :-)

BE Lauriette said...

@The God'ess: Yes it is! :)

@Mr. Terrific: let me see ;)

Afrodeezha said...

Loved this song and what it represented from the first time I heard it.

On anotha note: Those eyes, those freckles...Common, you can get it whenever, wherever, however!

Afrodeezha said...

I don't know why I never noticed his name in sign language on her wall...

Thee_Kween said...

*in my love hippie mode*

*sprinkling flowers*

Let the love flow freeeeely through you and embrace it my sista...

*hands Joy a handful of daisies*

BE Lauriette said...

@Afrodeezha: LOL@Common getting the business in every way. I thought the sign was so true.

@Kiwi: I will try Kiwi. You know how controlling I can be. *taking the daisy*

Thanks for stopping by ladies.