1/21/2011

iStan...


Disclaimer: I just wanted to let y'all know I've been drinking. #thatisall


I planned to vent in this blog about some nonsense that occurred earlier this week, but I decided against it. The only thing I will say about it is... "I WAS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU...NOW KICK ROCKS!"




now...

This was a busy week for me and I just wanted to end it on a light note. I'm here to share a couple of guilty pleasures with you. If you have been following my new tumblr page BE you... you can clearly see iStan...to stan for someone means you are a fan however you could be stalkerish with them if you ever met them in person. They can do no wrong in your eyes and when people talk shit about them you will defend them to the END (sometimes even when they are clearly wrong or on ONE). Basically, they may have to call the cops on ya. There are only two people that will get the psycho stare down from me and that is Erykah Badu and Kanye West.








btw, wouldn't they be the cutest couple?! Well, I think so. Ms. Badu says in her song you don't want to fall in love with me and I think if Kanye did fall .. he would be fucked up in the game like Andre 3000.. where is he anyway? *kanye shrug*


There are a couple of others that come in a close second place.


Yep, the Amber Rose/Kanye West Combo.. iStan for her with Kanye mostly. And the fact that they broke up (give me a minute .. holding back tears .. regrouping) is killing me. They were meant for each other and I'm still having a hard time with this break up. Amber/Kanye .. please work it out so I can sleep better.


If you read my other blog Almond Joy's Sweetness, you already know I love this woman. Period!



Chile! That is all...


I will give Omarion and Mr. Marcus honorable mentions.. they have been ackin' up and I just can't post pics of them here. It's just too painful. *ugly cry* I still got love for them though.


Who do you stan for?


4 people feelin' some type of way:

As the Budda Flows said...

ledisi mjb and el debarge and a few others

BE Lauriette said...

@Budda: LEDISI!!! She da TRUTH! Her voice is crazy..love it!

As the Budda Flows said...

BE she gives me goosebumps everytime i hear her sing...she and mary bring some emotin out and el debarge thatmay can sing these panties off lol

Reggie said...

Thank you for posting this. Earlier this week someone asked me what a "stan" was and I swear I didn't know.