
5. something I hope to do in my life
Most of you all know, I want to write a memoir of my life. I want to also overcome my fear of driving and get my license. But, what I hope to do in my life...
I hope to be a positive force in other people's lives causing huge positive residual ripple effects..producing a pretty Butterfly Effect. While talking to my sista today I told her that all I want my kids to do is grow up respectful and show the world and their families what I taught them. I want them to pay it forward. We almost never get things right while we are together. The end only makes for new beginning. Hopefully, you will take with you all the good things you learned from previous relationships. We teach each other positive and negative tactics along the way. I would hope that my influence in my past relationships have sprouted strong intentions to fight for current relationships and/or new loves to come. Did I represent my true intentions well? Did my relationship politics rub off on them in a positive way; even with them not realizing? Did my love seed sown reap an abundant harvest of loving relationships unseen? Did my light shine bright? What is my aura giving off in the atmosphere?
Believe me, some of their negatives definitely rubbed off on me causing effects. What did I learn? (Just to name a few ingredients to a recipe for disaster)
-how to be evasive..vague; ignore the questions, the answers, the issues; I've also learned how to ignore the person all together
-show the least emotion possible, make no sudden moves; don't let him/her know how you really feel
-persuade him/her to walk all the way across the street called Love and then tell them.. "oh, we can't rock..I don't love you like I did before" .. bail out
-don't show affection, especially when you are not getting what you want, or going through something
-make the whole relationship about your my's .. my money woes, my mommy issues, my daddy issues, my backache, my headache, my pussy ache
-all of the above can be used negatively by both the woman and the man...have at it! but, this one... this one right here yo..is geared specifically for the male gender to use against the woman ... when in doubt and you are not sure if the tactics above worked, spit at her verbally ... *drum roll* "you crazy bitch" .. ladies, in the end we are all just crazy bitches anyway for thinking relationships should run like two people are IN it to win it!!!!
I'm done with playing these types of games. We have a short time here on this earth. I want to spend my time spreading my positive agenda with hopes of making a difference in this world even if it's on a small level. That small gesture has the potential to turn into something bigger than life.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world.
- Chaos Theory

3 people feelin' some type of way:
Again...you have me speechless with your POV. I'm just gonna go reflect on your truth...
Thanks so much for reading my blog, my Kiwi. :)
It's weird that we have the same fear...
Keep on believing in yourself.. I think you are AWESOME....
I hope that you will get to do all the things you hoped and wished for...
Post a Comment