
7. someone who has made my life worth living for
To be honest, I don't know how to answer this one. I don't have a choice; I don't have the balls to check myself out. This life was given to me so I can't put a price on it. Does the worth make a difference? I don't get it. Maybe I missed the point. How can anyone, including myself, make my life worth living?
There are some things in this life that give me comfort while I'm doing this time, called life. Music, movies, beautiful things, window seats, pay days, snow days, tax refund time, vacation time, MAC make up sales, burrito bowls at Chipotle, when that check clears in the nick of time, waterfalls, my kids obeying me, finding money in my jeans while doing the laundry, sleeping in on Sundays... just to name a few.
I don't know..
Sorry folks.. that's all I got for this one.

2 people feelin' some type of way:
It is what it is...whatever is worth it matters.
true indeed..
Post a Comment