3/21/2011

My 200th Post for GGX Jewels



I apologize for the long delay with posting this so deserving blog entry. Ms. Gina Brotherton is the artist and owner of GGX Jewels. Her jewelry is original and hand crafted; based in Washington, D.C. She has an extensive collection of earthy jewelry in all shapes and colors.  You can have it your way. She is very accommodating in creating the jewelry of your dreams. Yes, custom made jewelry for reasonable prices. While sporting them the other day I noticed how each earring is different in some way. You will never get bored wearing them. Her service is prompt and precise. I didn't have to wait long for my chance to get all cute in GGX Jewels. They were nicely wrapped and secure. Check out the earrings I purchased below.




Each day last week I wore a different pair. I love how light weight they are and how they don't pull on my earlobe. Big earrings are my thing. So sometimes they can be too heavy for me and I will end up taking them off before the day is over; not with GGX Jewels earrings. I've gotten so many compliments on them at work, on the train and just walking outside. The uniqueness can not be overlooked. Gina, thanks for the business cards. They came in handy. Check me out in my ggx jewels earrings! 

At work taking a model break ;)  


Don't mind me, bad day..but I was cute :)

My daughter and I heading to Peekskills.

Remember she has all types of jewelry; not just earrings. Make sure you go by her facebook like page or her website to browse through her beautiful collections. Don't forget, if you don't see exactly what you want, Gina will do custom made jewelry per your request. Tell her Joy sent cha! Enjoy!


2 people feelin' some type of way:

Anonymous said...

great review!!! Imma take a lil peek-peek at the website!!!

Thee_Kween said...

You absolutely captured the heart of GGX. SO cool! I can't wait to get me some. Something's GOT to give. I gotta see if she and I can collabo on a butterfly ring!