7~ Have you ever been deeply in love? Explain
Have I ever been deeply in love?
As in completely immersed love?
Swallowed whole love?
So deep it's unfathomable love?
Or
Are we talking about that college algebra love?
Mysterious love?
Intriguing love?
Oh, I know what you mean...
that bottomless, endless, immeasurable, unending type love?
that deep love that rocks you to the core type love?
Ohhhhh....honestly, I don't know yet...
why?
because I haven't seen the ending to prove it's a bottomless love pit..
I've indeed taken the leap...
until I reach its ending..
I'm just free... free falling...
Have I ever been deeply in love?
As in completely immersed love?
Swallowed whole love?
So deep it's unfathomable love?
Or
Are we talking about that college algebra love?
Mysterious love?
Intriguing love?
Oh, I know what you mean...
that bottomless, endless, immeasurable, unending type love?
that deep love that rocks you to the core type love?
Ohhhhh....honestly, I don't know yet...
why?
because I haven't seen the ending to prove it's a bottomless love pit..
I've indeed taken the leap...
until I reach its ending..
I'm just free... free falling...


2 people feelin' some type of way:
..simply beautiful!!
Nice... I can dig that!
Post a Comment