#10- a day you'd rather forget
I have a smorgasbord of days I would like to forget. The one I will speak about today is #1 on the list of days to forget. This is going to be a short one. Ladies, you should never give out pity sex. NEVER. I had to learn this the hard way. Where is Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones when you need them. I need a memory eraser.
I will spare you all the details. Ladies, you ever feel so sorry for a dude that you put a titty in his mouth. Give me a minute. It's hard for me to even wrap my mind around how horrible this sex was. You know it had to be bad if the thought of this experience makes you feel nauseous. Here is a tip for the fellas. Excessive masturbating can render you wack in the bed with a real woman. There is nothing wrong with masturbating. In a lot of cases, masturbating can help prepare you for the big day. But, when it's done to the point that you can't cum unless your hands rub it out; houston, we have a problem. Learn from those who have already fallen into the pity sex trap. Say NO to pity sex! Leaving this one right here. Getting flashbacks.


12 people feelin' some type of way:
OUCH...
my first reaction HAAAAAAAAAA! po lil tink tink
LOL
LMAOOOO...This blog just cheered me up..Thanks Sis
I'm glad it cheered you up. You are welcome. :)
____________________________died
yeah..LOL
yeah..LOL
oh, no!
((hugs))
'Say "NO!" to Pity Sex' ...should be a t-shirt
Thanks Monica.. ((((hug))))
@Lamont: I would definitely purchase one..lol
Damn!!!
Post a Comment