#23- the day you turned 21
I don't remember the day. I can tell you that I was in college at the time. And, I was very skinny; well, compared to how I am now. Other than that, I got nothing folks. Birthdays are not my thing. I usually get low and stay out of sight for that day. I just find it weird that we (society) celebrate birthdays. I just don't get it.I don't like putting people on the spot. And, I definitely don't like being disappointed. No one can live up to my crazy expectations. I always end up feeling slighted. It's just too much pressure for me to get enjoyment out of the day. Plus, it's always too hot. I'm a July baby. So, I'd rather not. I know. I'm strange.
Well, since this wasn't much of a blog. Enjoy pics from my first birthday. I was one year old in these pics. My mother said that I turned that cake over on the table. Awwww.............



2 people feelin' some type of way:
Aww..how cute!
Cute picture.
The day I turned 21 I was the president of the Marketing association at my school and we conducted a survey that lasted for 6 hours in the city of Millbrook, Alabama. It was a racist 'burg and I got called all kinds of ninjas and Alabama porch monkeys all day long.
Post a Comment