#28- the day you had your first fight. why?
Are you sitting down? Well, it's like this. I've never had a physical fight. There. I said it. You read that right. No one in all my 37 years of life has ever placed their hands on my face. Now, I have been pushed by an ex but that was about it. I really can't remember my first verbal fight. Let's just say. I have this way of disarming people. People just never messed with me. School was a breeze in this area. I definitely breezed through high school even though fights broke out on a daily basis. Something about that Uptown/Brooklyn feud. I was over it and I just observed. I was a new New Yorker so I wasn't impressed. No one would really fuck with me. Something about that face up there or maybe they felt I didn't have anything they wanted. I don't know. Either way, I've been fist fight free all my life. Those who tried to bully me would walk away feeling like I was damaged goods because I didn't respond the way they wanted me to. I would just stare at them like they were crazy because I just didn't get the jokes. That is my weapon, silence.
The people that are supposed to be supportive and caring are the ones that always hurt my feelings. See in those situations I'm vulnerable because it's family. But, when I get on the train for my daily commute, my facial expression slays. Unfortunately, I think this is contributing to my manlessness issue I'm having right now. I'm walking man repellent..lol I will admit that. Basically, I'm telling yall that if I'm ever approached for a real fight, I can kiss my cute ass goodbye.

4 people feelin' some type of way:
Lol girl you just got that fuk with me if you want to face like me...
Good for you...it ain't worf it.
You have been fortunate in that regards. I wish I had been.
See.....you're another one. I've been seeing your picture online for years and for years I've been thinking......she'd break someone in half.
Post a Comment