#25- a day you're currently planning for
I'm currently planning for my next move. It's all about location location location. All I can think about is school zones, down payments, credit checks, apartment layouts, and decor. I'm just all dreamy eyed about denim sofas, color schemes, paint, and kitchen nooks.
Can't wait for the day I get the keys of my choice placed in my hands. I'm over my current situation. I'm ready to fly away like a bird.
So, here I am asking for a donation so I can get that denim sofa above. It's only $5,971.00. *big grin*
Can't wait for the day I get the keys of my choice placed in my hands. I'm over my current situation. I'm ready to fly away like a bird.
So, here I am asking for a donation so I can get that denim sofa above. It's only $5,971.00. *big grin*


4 people feelin' some type of way:
Gaaaaah-aaaaah DAMB! Hell nawl. lol
It's cute though!
Sis the way my bank account is set up ummm i aint gone be able to help out.. but that couch is different and i love it
Wow, that's some couch!
That's the first denim sofa I've ever seen.
Post a Comment