3/22/2013

Thoughts of Harlem




#21- the day you met your most recent/or last love

I'm confused about how to answer this one. The "last love" wasn't really the last love. It wasn't love. I needed him in my life at that time to fill the empty space in my bed. He was a big ole teddy bear. But, that turned out to be a fraud in so many ways than one. I can't really say he was my last love. 

I guess it's just difficult to talk about who I consider to be my last love. Well, I felt like I had love for a beautiful Taurus once. We met online. I forget which website. When we exchanged numbers we talked on the phone for hours. Being around him was like being lost. The way we intermingled is hard to put into words. I wrote a poem about him and the feel of his presence. Check it out here

To my Taurus love, I miss you and I'm sorry. See, we no longer talk. And, I'm sure that is my fault. I kind of, sort of, sabotaged the innocence of our love. Give me a word, my love. Say something. Anything. 

That's all I got. 

What's with the pic? Well, Harlem brownstones come to mind when I think of him. I don't know why. I lie. I know why. That is just a whole other blog. Maybe a series of blogs.

5 people feelin' some type of way:

No Labels said...

aww....((hugs))

Thee_Kween said...

Oh really? Hmmmm...I can't wait to see you Saturday so I can pinch on your arm meat for this one. lol

BE Lauriette said...

thanks Monica ((((big hug)))

Kiwi: What I do?? lol

As the Budda Flows said...

love...

Reggie said...

Kween seems like the type that would definitely pinch arm meat.