All this state of the union, bankruptcy, economy, racism talk is really depressing me. I know there is a time where we have to get active but damn I’m just tired of all this white house talk. Soooo…why not talk death folks..LOL Ever given thought to all the things you want to do before you check out of here? Well, I have..matter of fact I’ve been giving death a lot of thought lately. I don’t know why. Anywhooo…here is a list of things I’d like to accomplish before my time is up on this earth. In no particular order:
Ø Moon random folk on one of the busiest streets in NY (time square) by sticking my ass out of a moving car
Ø Touch the great wall of China
Ø See, hear and feel the mist of the waterfalls
Ø Make another Disney trip the right way, NO CREDIT, CASH ONLY
Ø Ride on the outside of a subway train for like a couple of feet…LOL (you gotta be a NY’er to understand that one..LOL)
Ø Get fucked by a random condom sportin dick in one of those dark back rooms in the sex stores
Ø Create Scrapbooks for all my family photos
Ø Learn how to drive (stop looking at me like that)
Ø Have sex with a white guy
Ø Strip for cash, you know work the pole..lol
Ø Build a savings to give my kids to use for a rainy day
Ø Make home cooked meals for a month straight; including Saturdays and Sundays
Ø Find my flute and start to play again
Ø Go to times square for the New Year’s Eve celebration; I know, it’s crazy down there but I like to live life on the wild side
Ø Go to a spa and get the works; a REAL SPA; in Arizona some place..lol
Ø Go to the Oprah Winfrey Show; I might get some free stuff I don’t need…LOL
Ø Get help for my procrastination; I got it bad
Ø Give up soda completely; this pains me, just the thought of doing this
Ø Go to the top of the Statue of Liberty; I’ve been to the base of it but never got a chance to go all the way up
Ø Go to the top of the empire state building; yeah I’m a true New Yorker, still haven’t seen the sites…lol
Ø Have sex in a car outside of a police precinct…LOL
Ø Lose so much weight that my uncle down south says to me like he did the last time I lost a lot of weight, “GURL YOU AIN’T ON DAT CRACK IS YA?!” LMAOOOOOOO
You are either saying this girl is crazy OR I wanna help her achieve her “check out” goals..LOL
Sooooo..which one should I endulge in first? And how about you? What are some thangs you wanna do before your time is up?
You are listening to Dwele's latest album Sketches of a Man



0 people feelin' some type of way:
Post a Comment