4/05/2009

Mission Accomplished

I crave for answers of misunderstandings. It seems with every relationship I'm left hanging with so much confusion and pain. No matter how much I try to leave a relationship peacefully the other party refuses. They have to drag out the ugly words. So on top of the relationship ending you now have to nurse even more wounds during the love-ending battle. This to me is so unnecessary. You can feel when something is nearing the end or the better days are already behind you. Why not walk away like this?

Listen, I really don't think this is going to work between us. I had some really good times with you. Let's end things here on a good note so no one gets hurt more. I still care for you and wish you well with everything you do. I apologize for any wrong doing on my part that caused our relationship to end this way. To prevent causing anymore pain or hostility; I have to get off right here. Be blessed.

Yes, I know everyone copes differently. But, for once I wish someone would consider my feelings and not leave me hanging feeling like crap. It's like running over a deer in the road, instead of going back to try to help him survive; you run back over him with the car a couple more times...just to make sure he is out for the count. Well, mission accomplished...not only will I never be the same; I lost a lover and a friend.

2 people feelin' some type of way:

Thee_Kween said...

You're right. People need to learn how to just let it go. If you see that you're holding on for the sake of holding on...for the sake of not wanting to be alone...or for the sake of not wanting to start over with a whole new person...wrong reasons. If you have a heart or a spine, you'll leave now. Don't wait for the love to turn sour.

Keep writing. I'm sure its helping. Glad you're getting it out.

BE Lauriette said...

Thanks so much Kiwi. I have to keep writing...it calms me. I really appreciate you reading my thoughts. Feels so good to know you will read them and not judge me. Love you!