
Well, a youtube friend of mine asked me to enter a Lip Sync Tag and lip sync to Chante Moore's "Chante's got a man"...LOL Just the request alone sparked my creative side. I had been thinking about how to deliver this song; different ways I can edit and such. Finally today was recording day. My kids are away this weekend so it gave me a chance to take my time and think the whole thing through. I got up, cleaned, washed my hair, and broke up fights with the cats. All of this helped me channel my energy into something fun. Yes...I had fun today. Me, my cats, my make up and my wig had fun today...LOL As I started to apply this make up I felt sexy again. It's so weird how pain can numb you so much that you forget what certain things feel like. Then once you feel it again...it's OH so right. I listened to music, danced, looked in the mirror and could finally see a glimmer of a REAL smile. REAL smiles can not be duplicated with REAL frowns upside down.
I felt so good while taking hundreds of pics. Yeah, I wish I was exaggerating. Every click of my camera chipped away a lil of my sadness helping me see a brighter day. Even if tomorrow I'm not so delighted with the new Monday, at least I can say I had a beautiful Sunday and it rained all day.
P.S. Hmm...I think I will try to write in this online diary every day. An entry a day no matter how I feel. I will log on type it out and keep it pushin'

0 people feelin' some type of way:
Post a Comment