8/06/2009

And you called me a...

I'm gonna make this one real brief. Gotta close this chapter. I feel I've been bamboozled, led a stray. I mistook a loud bark for courage. I mistook attentiveness to be love. But, anyone that could hide behind a woman is no man I need in my corner. You know, as I refer back to my "flawed from the gate" blog....


"It amazes me how some folk are so good at “reading” others. What is this reading I speak of? Reading is the act of analyzing, pointing out imperfections, and/or the so-called secret agenda of others. This act can be a positive thing. At times we are too engrossed in our whole lives that we need someone to come along and set us straight. However, there are those that are SO open to telling it like it is concerning YOU. But, this judgment is flawed from the gate. Why? Because those imperfections they see in you are merely a reflection of them. Not only are they present in the judger, but they are that much more prevalent. That is why they can see them in others. Which pretty much means, this person is self centered…lol They are looking at you but they don’t see you..oh no no no..all they see is themselves. Wow! Now, don’t get me wrong. Some of those closest to us will tell it like it is because they know we need to hear it. It is done out of love for us. A true love will teach and show you the error of your way. They won’t do it in such a way that is hurtful or unconcerning."


Matter of fact, reading that whole blog would do you justice. Take it in and accept it. Now, as we dove into the meaning of the word coward it is plain to see. You didn't see a coward in me because you never did see me. I never came across to you or anyone like I was this hard, lets take it to the streets chic. Oh, I may have been nervous a time or two with you but HONEY you can't fool me. It may have taken me longer to do or say what needed to be said but you best believe the coward you think you saw in me is your own mirror reflecting off me. PEACE...


cow⋅ard

[kou-erd] Show IPA
–noun
1.a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.
–adjective
2.lacking courage; very fearful or timid.
3.proceeding from or expressive of fear or timidity: a coward cry.





2 people feelin' some type of way:

Unknown said...

Yeah you can't write almost 6 blogs on a subject and be a coward, especially putting them out in the open for everybody to read and comment on. Especially when the response from the other party to this date is still crickets.

I'm glad you were able to get this all the way out ya system

BE Lauriette said...

Yeah..so predictable

History is repeating itself. I was hoping for change like that Obama Campaign...