8/24/2009

Who Gives a Fuck anyway?!

Yep, that is the title I'm going to give this August 2009 month. That has pretty much been the ongoing theme. Aight ...here we go...let me pay my respects....



Who gives a fuck anyway..


-it's in all in the past, and now that I'm a deacon and ALLRIGHT with the LORD who gives a fuck about your ass; get over IT!!!


-that I had to pull mad strings to make the time right and didn't even get a call, text, or even a bitch . boo . bye


-that I fell asleep with the phone in hand waiting for the call...


-that my love was deeper, tighter, sweeter, higher, flyer and not only was it not noticed...it got shitted on; easily forgotten just like that dish in the fridge from last night


-that people are more worried about how they are viewed by those that don't give a fuck; but you fuck those up the ass that CARE!


-that it took blood sweat and tears to make this shit look easy


-that I felt like I was dying. But you like, Call ya tomorrow!!!!! ... HEY .... a dude gotta get his Zzzzz's.....IN!!!


-about your time. It ain't like they paying you for it; ain't like you had his seed or something o_o!!!! WTF YO.........SICK OF THIS SHIT!!!!!!


-that your creativity is lost due to the reality of life's bullshit.


-that you made some mistakes and they haunt you everyday with no MERCY or ENDING!!!


-that I still love you and broke down because I can no longer smell your scent...and not ashamed to SAY...I want to put my face in your neck and sniff...sniff



....ok, the suspense killing you yet??????..wondering who it BE....



WHO GIVES A FUCK ANYWAY?!



THAT FLY BITCH AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE......BE!!!!



2 people feelin' some type of way:

Thee_Kween said...

WOW...

*tipping away*

Wizzy Jr. said...

Mmmmm....KAY.