
God has really put some really cool, strong, loving, encouraging, beautiful souls in my path. I seriously thank him for that. Where do I start? Thursday, I went out with the girls right after a horrible day and week. Let's just say the public school bus system is awful. A couple of drinks, laughs and dancing, was just what I needed to revive my spirt to go another day. Friday, I was able to see "Naughty by Nature". It wasn't just that I saw one of the greatest hip hop groups EVER perform. It was mostly about how I was able to go out ALONE and enjoy my own time. What a happy day! I seriously enjoyed my own space. It seems that every time I have the opportunity to have fun, my depressing thoughts always seemed to kill it. But this time the dark thoughts were there but I danced and stomped all over them. Saturday, I was able to share special moments with a beautiful birthday girl and lovely fam. And I also realized that I want to get some salsa lessons. I was in awe of the dancers we witnessed.
Today? I'm laying here in bed didn't finish any of my house work and feeling good anyway. Just wanted to soak in the greatness of this weekend while writing this bloggie....
Thanks for reading...

2 people feelin' some type of way:
You deserved a rain rain go away weekend. You've been carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders as of late.
So I hope you shook ya worries off, and sweated the pain from ya pores tomorrow is a new day and you can go ahead and enjoy it
Cherish moments like those. Left alone,they are few and in between but with effort,they can happen every day. Continuve to strive and press forward without fear. Anger,sadness,loneliness,depression and fear are ever present. But it's hard to catch something thats moving. Steady progression forward lessens the opportunity for these things to lay hold on you. Take pride in the strides and steps you've already made. No matter how big or small they are. Look at yourself in the mirror EVERY DAY and say,"You've come a long way. But what's even beter,is you're STILL GOING. Have a great day NO MATTER WHAT!"
Quinn
Post a Comment