Thing is...I dress for me and I knew what I bought was not authentic/real. So you calling me out on it?! #lame #justsayin....I don't dress for you..I dress for my own cuteness amusement :) And she loves cute in the cheaper no name brand..LOL
Here in this economy those degree danglers...you know the ones...they drop the degree credential lists even if you ask for them or not..anywho..well, in this economy..WHO CARES!!!! LOL We are damn near in the same boat right now. You must be SICK!!! like my 10 year old would say...LOL
Seems this blog-a-day turned out to be the inspiration I needed. Thanks again Kiwi!
He keeps saying that he wants me but he never comes over to take me. Should I wonder if he is REALLY bullshitting me?!
November 19th is not even here and I'm already feeling better....like a burden has been lifted (to be continued)
Note to self: Never let assholes in on what really bugs you. Because they will be pushing that button over and over again. It's like they never know when to say when...
I have to make so many return phone calls it's not even funny. If you are reading this and also waiting to hear from me, I'm so sorry.
I love the sound of a clock ticking. It's so soothing to me. I'm listening to mine right now.. tick tock tick tock tick tock ....
Ok...I think that is it......oh wait...
night ... I hope that dream doesn't come back :( ...dag, I'm such a big baby...LOL Suck it up Joy..."lay your head on my pillow, and just relax relax relax" LMAOOO

6 people feelin' some type of way:
YEAH..take your Butt to sleep and dream about Morris Chestnut...I keep his picture on my pillow to make sure it is nothing but me and HIM..LOL this is theraphy girl..I am loving the new look in here also..
Don't feel bad I am the same way(then again you always fuss at me about that), we all get busy and wrapped up in the day to day. Rational people understand irrational people no matter how fast you get back to them it will still be a problem.
I hope you got some good rest last night
i was up all night i should have blogged glad u can get it out like ya do im scared imma piss someone off with the things roaming through my head...hope u slept well queen.
i love random thoughts. i'm right there with you on the first point!
thanx for sharing yours.
.kisses.
@Diva: I eventually went to bed. Of course I had to go over to my facebook and check on my restaurants on cafe world before I did..LOL Thanks so much for reading and commenting. Love you!
@Tommy: I fuss at you because you spoiled me and dammit..I need you. There I said it..lol I know you don't do it intentionally. I got some much needed rest after this..(((HUG)))
@Budda: Yes, blog. It really helps. This blog-a-day has really gotten me through this last week. I slept well. Thanks so much for reading and commenting.
@the kisser: Cool Beans! We will be cute with some extra money in our pocket while they are no so cute and pissed with empty pockets..LOL Thanks so much for reading and commenting.
I missed this joint..lol
You're welcome. I think my blog is about to bust through the frame. I'm on overload...but a sista is TRYING to keep things on lock and not bust up Blogger. LOL
Post a Comment