It still amazes me how I can accomplish so many things without even leaving my bed. Right now as I type this I'm watching Rihanna's little music video/matrix snippet movie thingy...lol Ok, I don't know what the heck it is but..ummm, it's way dark. The song is cute but her clothes and make up are doing more for me. I just went off on a tangent. Ok, I'm back.
From my bed..I
-manage 2 blogs; my erotic blog CLICK HERE probably has cobwebs all over it..yeah, it's been a minute...LITERALLY! But someone is really inspiring me to make another entry...*wink* hey you! hehehehe
-manage 2 facebook pages; I have a RAW uncut, uncensored one.. ALMOND JOY'S FACEBOOK PAGE ...the other one is guarded and I hold my tongue for the cause...HEY! my mama is over there...LOL What you want from me? I'm able to chat with family & old friends from my old town on facebook just like they are right here...coolness!
-upload pics; even videos to my youtube channel I also manage; and even do collabs like this one below..cool right? :)
-play many games, some religiously others every blue moon; cafe world, farmville, fish world, Lollipop :), yo ville, and others not worth mentioning..lol; oh yeah, miniplanet..I think it's krute..lol
-tweet with folk from all over the U.S.; I've even been the object of someone's hateful obsession with me on there...crazy chic yo...when is she gonna learn that she can't be me yo, even with my hyphenated name...LOL If you are reading this...*come closer* like Ne-Yo..*whispering* at least someone wanted to knock me up and put a ring on it!!! LOL how bout you? I'll wait...
I'm cracking myself up tonight...I know I'm exhausted ..been a long week..if you are still reading this know that I love you..yeah, you too..LOL Because you would have to love me to be struggling through this gibberish...
-how can I forget IM'ing & email...one word...webcam..LOL ..a beautiful thing folks *grin*
-do my Christmas shopping; a couple of years ago I bought every single Christmas gift online and the shipping is FREE!!!!! get into it!! had them send it to my job and I wrapped the gifts there and hid them...hehehe
-order digital movies; amazon has a program that will upload it right to your laptop in minutes
-check the weather in the mornings; because my daughter watches Sponge Bob *rolls eyes*
yo....this Rihanna video is crazy...
Let me get back on track...whew! I'm tired but I have to get back to my farm; got a lot of work to finish in the field..let me hurry up here...
-watch music videos, pretty much watch tv; it doesn't even matter if you miss something and/or forgot to tivo it...just youtube it the next day; they will have it; I missed that Whitney interview with Oprah...no problem...I hit up youtube the next day and woolaaa...wow, why even tune in..go on with your day
-you are looking at a member of a couple of unmentionable erotic dating sites *side eye* don't even ask...LOL Folk can practically set up a booty call right from bed...SWEETNESS!!!
What I'm trying to say is...WAIT! what am I trying to say...well, why the hell even get out of BED? oh yeah, I have to work. If only I could work from home, I'd never go out yo...LOL
Good night..I can't go on no mo...love yall!

3 people feelin' some type of way:
Lol,getting out of bed SEEMS like the right thing to do but so,so many wonderful things can take place there!! LOL The temptation to stay right there in that soft,warm spot can be over whelming. Love you too by the way...*wink*. And bless whoever invented the laptop and web cams *wicked grin*. I love my web cam! LOL I do most of my shopping online nowadays. I just bought some new brake rotors and pads for my car a few minutes ago! Couldnt live without YouTube...where else would I get my Joy fix? LOL. Erotic dating sites? Hmmm,I wont even say.
Quinn
*looking up* How you gone be Anonymous, Quinn and then sign the shit? LMAO
Girl, I'm glad you can't do EVERYTHING from your bed...I'd have to kick in your door. Light the 3rd floor UP! LMAO
You crazy..lol
yeah... um the cobwebs are all up in my puff hun.. i think it's time ;0
.kisses.
Post a Comment