
Lovin' you...makes my heart sing a song
Knowin' you...makes all my pain go away
Lovin' you...makes my heart sing a song
Knowin' you...let's me know there's a God
Didn't know how much I was going to need this song in my life today. I started writing this earlier today when my sis Kiwi challenged me on the "blog a day" challenge.

I got some bad news and some other news that I can't even label good or bad right now. Just bookmark November 19th in your calendar as D-day. Something has got to give..for real Even though I may never experience this love they speak of in this song again, knowing that these guys came together to make such beautiful art makes my heart sing. I bet they didn't know that someone would be so touched by it's existence. I wish I had more to say. I'm pretty much done with this day. So tell me. What is your 'go to' song? What is that song that gives you exactly what you need when you are in need of clarity? Give mine song a listen please.

4 people feelin' some type of way:
Hmm, I love so many songs...I don't know. I think it depends on what I'm going through. I swear right now though...it's "It Kills Me" by Melanie Fiona. She's singing to me.
Oh, go to my blog, dude...I gave you something. This oughta help with your blog-a-day challenge.
Jean Terrell's "No Limit" is "my song". just makes me realize that there is hope for "real" love...love without limits.
if you aren't familiar with the song, take a listen, and let me know what you think.
"your love's shown me, time is not to waste...if we never thought we could, we could never be...no limit, none that i can see...our love can grow into infinity...some search for years for love and piece of mind, don't know what it is to have it all the time. the love's so strong you've given me, i forgot i could be unhappy. no limit, none i can see, not one, not one for you and me."
man, those lyrics always bring me back to the possibilty of finding that limitless love. where joy and happiness abound
peace
@Kween: Yeah, I'm feeling that song too. That "lovin' you" stood the test of time I always go back to that joint. Oh, and thanks for the award shout out. I will get that blog out today.
@Walkesman: Sounds like a wonderful song. I'm heading over to youtube to give it a listen now. Thank you so much for your comment. Have a good one.
Kiwi...thats my song right now "It kills me by Melanie Fiona" and im glad i cud turn you on to it..
Post a Comment