11/04/2009

thank you..you're far too kind


My sista Da Kween of Keys gave me this beautiful Honest Scrap Award that was handed to her by :::the.kisser:::. Thank you both. First, let me apologize to all of you. These last couple of months have been very stressful for me so I haven't had time to catch up on all of your blogs. I promise to do better. One thing is for certain, I try to keep it honest and real on my blog space. Without further ode...I nominate:



the honest scrap award rules:

1. present the award to seven bloggers whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design or who have encouraged you.
2. tell those seven people that you have given them the Honest Scrap Award.
3. share ten honest things about yourself.



10 honest things about me


1. I hate on folks with a high metabolism - can't stand yall...lol
2. I second guess every single thought and move I make...
3. I'm often paralyzed when I must make a split second decision.
4. I despise other people's farts...I mean I seriously get ANGRY..
5. I wish I could get rid of all the tvs in my apartment
6. I hate taking baths...(don't look at me like that, I shower)
7. Finds kissing gross but everything else goes..lol
8. I love snicker bars...
9. I hate Almond Joy's ughhhh
10. I used to dig chics but now it's all about the d**** ./side eye



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

4 people feelin' some type of way:

Thee_Kween said...

You're welcome...now make me proud and blog for an entire month like the scrappy champ you are! LOL

BE Lauriette said...

:) I'm working on it right now.

Tia said...

thank you! very sweet. =)

Caprice Starbrite said...

Awwwwww...how sweet! Thank you lovely! Okay...gonna get this cracking cause I've been holding a lot inside and need to get it! I'M ON IT! :)