I'm here running a little late this morning with my errands, but with good reason. I have to bang out this blog. Everyday I realize more and more how much I'm blessed and how much I need to chill on being hard on myself.
---------------------------------------
I'm blessed with my emotional feelings right there with me at all times for me to express. Because I allow myself to cry, laugh, anger, vent..etc., I can learn the lesson. When I look at those Haiti images, I get emotional so much so that I cry from the depths of my core. The great pain the Haitians are feeling are breaking color lines and prejudice boundaries. I'm also blessed enough to see that our children are very desensitized by many things they are exposed to in this life. They are desensitized in the sense of frivolous things, fake images of violence. They see it so much that they have no idea what those fake images represent in real life.
I'm blessed with knowledge, with the help of so many others, that sometimes you need to cut people out of your life that are causing you pain and/or holding you back. Because I'm pretty sure you are holding them back too. Oh yes..HALLELUJAH! don't look at me like that! You are holding that person back from their lesson, from their journey. We have to understand that we are not meant to travel on everyone's journey in life that comes across our path. We were supposed to get on the ride for a while...look...experience...learn...and leave. Period! And it's alright to feel anxiety and pain from this process, hence my first paragraph. Feel that pain..take it in. And I bet you will NEVER forget.
I'm blessed with being able to see myself. OH YESS! Thank you Jesus. I can see. I see the good, the bad, the right, the ugly, the wrong, the pretty, the lazy..EVERYTHING! And still learning more about myself everyday. I thank you God. This right here..is the biggest blessing of them all. People are walking around slaying others with their tongue, their words, their attitude mostly because they don't EVEN know who they ARE. If you knew that person in the mirror, you wouldn't do it! For example, a cousin of mine told me this morning that he called his father to confide in him. He told him that he got into some trouble because of his infidelity. And his father told him, "oh, I don't do things like that". A bold face ugly nasty stinky monkey doodle absurd LIE!!!!! This dude been running around with women his whole life. And even in his old age he is STILL running after young girls and he has a wife AT HOME. But, because he doesn't know who he IS...HALLELUJAH! Thank you Jesus...it's easy for him to say to his SON...this preposterous nonsense. HE can't SEE ISH!!! So God I thank you. I don't want tunnel vision; only seeing what is in front of me. Over there reading people let you KNOW them...and you don't even know who you ARE. Yall bout to make me go to church up in here...
I would love to write more; sharing my blessings with you all, but I have to run. Share some blessings that are shining down on your life. In closing....
A friend told me that my honesty is sooooo open, it's almost like I'm lying there spread eagle. And then he laughs. I'm not sure if he is laughing at me or with me. But, walk with me people. I'd rather be spread eagle letting my person get all the air and breeze by way of LIFE lessons it needs to survive, than to be all TIGHT not allowing the TRUTH to dwell in my dark spaces.
BE blessed....

2 people feelin' some type of way:
You over here having CHURCH girl. AMEN. Isn't it wonderful to be blessed and feeling alive in all that it means?
Girl...you better PREACH!!!...this was as always right on point and I would personally like to Thank you for writing it and giving me the Friendship to share it with me..we all need to find that truth light that leads us from our Hell of Darkness..so laugh..Because SOON we will all be spreading our Wings and flying away from dying to living... Love you Sis
Post a Comment