1/17/2010

Life Savers Save!-Repost 4/11/09




The life saver was the opportunity to calm the sea of doubt that you do care, consider me, think of me, want to protect me, love me and won't stop at anything to show me.

You were drowning...

Instincts, love reflexes, enabled me in fear and longing to throw the life saver that you deliberately rejected..

You wanted to drown; this was your way of hurting me to the core...allowing you to hold on to your precious darkness that you love so much...

So, I used the precious life saver to save myself...

I couldn't help myself from nurturing, caring, loving; however I will do it in another space.

We can't exist in the same sound wave; eye glance or cyber space...

Darkness has taken over too many of my days; so we can not co-exist..

Maybe one fine day we can share; BUT only when you get your instincts and love reflexes in tune with me...

Next time...reach for the life saver...maybe you would still have me...


1 people feelin' some type of way:

Thee_Kween said...

Wow, I love that Joy...so real. I love "love reflexes" ...nice.