
Some days I find myself "inside my feelings" (like my sis would say). On these days I can really turn up my glass half empty thinking and be really hard on myself. I came across this honesty box question placed on a mutual friend's page on facebook a while back. I thought it would be a good idea to confess my feelings to someone that I really didn't know anonymously and the reward I received was beyond my own thinking. Didn't see this one coming. I just had to share it with you all...advice comes in many ways, shapes and forms.
In response to: The "Honesty Box" is now doubling as the "Confessional Booth". Feel free to confess anything that your heart desires (as long as it won't get me indicted). |
 | I'm starting to feel like men are not attracted to me. After some thought, I believe it may stem from my weight issue. This week I've started a diet. Maybe I will be able to get laid some time in the summer..sigh |
|
| Oh cut that shit out!!! I've lost count of how many fine-assed female friends I have that swear up and down that their size is getting in the way of romance. Meanwhile, I go out and watch bigger women who aren't even as good looking as them doing just fine with the fellas.
It ALWAYS ends up being more about how they carry themselves or how they feel about themselves. Self confidence and the right swagger goes a LONG WAY!
Trust me... there are men checking you out whether you realize it or not. Get in the shape you WANT to be in. Become the body size you WANT to be. If that gives you the confidence you need in yourself, so be it. But just realize that even if you stayed the same old you... you're by NO MEANS "out of the game". You just have to believe that yourself! |
|
5 people feelin' some type of way:
*applauding THAT dude!* lol
I'm glad someone put it in your life. You need to change your thinking...not so much your body.
"Free your mind...and the rest will follow" ~En Vogue
you laughing at me huh Kiwi? yeah, he gave it to me raw!! I can take it though...LOL
Hmm...that didn't appear in my honesty box even though I probably would've said the exact same thing.
@Luvologist: LOL..oh, you would have given it to me like that too huh?! Great advice.
YES, I was laughing...but with you honey be LOL
~waving at Luvy~
Post a Comment