
Lips .. Lips .. Lips ..
Just a few years ago I discovered my lips. In my younger years, I didn't take myself seriously physically and never really looked at me deeply. Most times I learned about myself from other people's mentioning things they saw in me. But, now I'm on board and loving what I see. The shape is pleasing to the eye. Plump with fullness my lips have suction. :) Will this turn into an entry for my "Almond Joy's Sweetness" blogspot?! (yep, I just plugged my other blog in my blog..lol) Let me try to keep these series entries PG-13. Being that I've discovered the beauty and the many uses late in the game, I haven't completely mastered the technics to please, tease while creating a craze..ok, let me move on. Even though I don't care for tongue kissing, I am in love with smooching and grandma pecking on lips, cheeks, faces, necks and..yeah.. There is only one thing that gets my tongue play. *side eye* Moving forward, tongue kissing on lips is a bit much for me. #thatisall
Now I realize after many years of hiding them, I don't have to put on lip stick or lip gloss. However, back in the day I was obsessed with covering them with color because I hated their light shade. A long time ago I went to work sporting my natural full lips with no lipstick, and a co-worker told me and I quote (nope, I will never forget it) "you should never walk out your door with nothing covering them light skinned lips." And of course, I totally agreed while digging in my handbag to find something to hide them from the world. But now, I am able to walk outside with vaseline lips with NO TINT. And to that chic... ***SMOOCHES*** I love my lips.

9 people feelin' some type of way:
Long time coming!
And it's about dang time that you focus on You and your Inner AND Outer Beauty (As I have been saying for over a Year... *Nudging You*).
*HUGS*
Keep it up!!!
And you should. They are just as natural a part of you as an other part of your body, and another aspect that makes you the Beautiful Butterfly you are.
You get told plenty of things about your physical beauty...but, it's when YOU see it that makes it the most precious. I hate when people give other people complexes with THEIR complexes about themselves AND others. Forgive the ignorance. lol
Enjoy the Joyful ride of exploring the positive and shining things about yourself. Love it. Love you!
It is a powerful thing when we women come into our own and claim all our blessings from the basics on up! Good for you!!
@Andrew: Hey! You know what they say..if you want the same ole existence keep on doing the same things..so I'm here to do some different things. I need a change...
@Amoure: Thank you so much. (((((HUG)))))
@Kiwi: YES! I think she saw that I was trying to cover them up with my hand. It was so weird. Thanks My Kiwi! Love you back! ((((HUG))))
@Honey: It sure is Miss Honey! Thanks so much for stopping by.
Whew! Lawd knows I've been waiting for this for awhile now! Keep it coming! Your lips are most certainly mind blowingly beautiful! They have a perfectly unique shape, size and color. One can only imagine the softness of them. Ooowee! I'm excited about this blog series. Can't wait to see what's next!
@Quincy: Awwww...thank you so much. Believe it or not..I'm excited too. :)
Girl was the hata a pencil lipped chick who wud have to get some collagen to pump em up...girl ur lips are lovely I got a pair of my own juice coolers to show off...I'm so gonna enjoy this series of self love/reflection
@Budda: LMAO...she was a trip. She pretty much caught on that I was addicted to covering up my lips. Thanks Budda! It's a long time coming.
Post a Comment