
was I hot wired? the red pill was on back order or something...
Mr. Smith came to collect due to the glitch in the matrix.. no more new world adventuring...
is there a flood watch .. got folk drowning from my smiling....
the laughter quota quenched...breaking the levee .... made everything too sunshiny..were the three mice blinded by the blazing bravado
are they laughing .. singing that catchy tune.. oh you fancy huh? stop with the questioning
oh nah, I was once Sethe in a previous life and it was the 29th; School Teacher came with the paddy-wagon...
that bitch Beloved put roots on me..now I gotta get my mind cured through love that has already excluded me
Obviously.....sarcastically
the government gave me too much cash back; garnished my wages and now I'm scrounging for my next meal like crack ain't wack
reality's right back on track.....
oh I deserved that.... the best man....but not him ... anyone but him...do you even know him?
so you want the privilege... of filling me with joy because you have concluded....that his is now counterfeit...
am I Halle Berry syndrome relapsing...
yeah I already know it...needing to run a few laps....
my heart collapsed....was this a trap?! who gives a crap?!
two people that are not even my friends care so much for me...you would think they weren't my enemies.....yes indeed
unlike the Grim Reaper ... you gon have to replace what you take...
hol up!!!! how I get on the wrong list anyway? was I naughty....not nice.. Santa Claus coming back for the presents with a knife ... somebody get the North Pole data entry department on the phone!!!
Q-tip said "life is better now that I found you".. so what the fuck is this?
I know what it is..
I've been through too much already and now that I'm happy it's time for me to get in line
stay in my lane..
know my place...
get it engraved in my cranium until hope fades away
do they think my life is a fucking game...
And let's get one thing straight .... you have been cast away .... and no you can't borrow my wilson to play, lie, cheat, and shit talk with... you have been dismissed
BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

6 people feelin' some type of way:
Owwwww!!!!! Thanks for reading Tommy! I been silently pissed all day.
misery loves company and the very miserable try their best to pull down those who are very happy. Their due is coming to them.... Reclaim the happiness you've experienced and keep it near....
As with most snakes, they'll get beaten down and shown for what they are
@Mr. Terrific: Well, they can't have my company. Only my loved ones can share my space. Thanks so much for reading and commenting. I will be back in full force quick.
Oh my damn...well HELLO there! LOL
Imma just sit back and stay quiet. Cuz I don't want none. Love you.
@Kiwi: yeah.. lol
@The God'ess: you good with me. no worries...lol
Post a Comment