10/24/2010

Kanye is THAT dude...


If you were to ask me which artist best describes the type of man I usually fall in love with, I would have to say Kanye. Yes, I know. I follow him on twitter. He stays posting nonsense or obnoxious furniture and jewelry. No matter how much I try to resist this dude, I can't help but to follow his progress. Most of his lyrics make me cringe, but I still can't get enough of him. Okay I have a confession to make. I'm attracted to arrogance, flamboyancy and creative art in this form. It gets my blood pumping. I appreciate how he is who he is and doesn't give a damn what people think. Two people I would love to see together is Erykah Badu and Kanye West. These two people don't give a shit if you understand their craft or like their personality, they are..Period! Take it or leave it. Thing is, with the Kanye's type comes women, heartless behavior and pain. I been there. As much as I've been hurt by this type of man, I do understand to a certain extent they can't help it. No, it's not me giving them an out or letting them off the hook. These dudes just can't help it. I'm serious.


There are times I can't stand to see his FACE. And yes, during 2009 we were on the rocks like crazy. But, here I am again loving his musical style .. he drives me wild. I don't even mind the auto-tuning. Kanye can do auto-tune all he wants. It never seems to be the same when he does it. I might be bias. Okay, I am. But, I'm saying look at "Good Life". You can't say that song wasn't the shiznit. Give in..you know you love it. lol I think of songs like "love lockdown". Remember that video, I was like, "yo, Kanye..WTF?!" but I was pumping it .. in private though. Now my secret is known. Pray for me. Me and my ex used to have long debates on who was more arrogant given their rhymes, Jay-Z or Kanye. Now when I think of it, I would have to say Kanye. *sigh* This dude still uses auto-tune even AFTER Jay-Z made a whole song on it...and he is STILL on his label. Yo..you can't get no more arrogant than that. He believes in craft's effects. And he is the BUSINEZZZZ... "POWER" and now his "Runaway" movie skit is GIVING ME ALL TYPES OF LIFE RIGHT NOW.


Kanye may be THAT dude, but only that dude in my life of tunes. I know what is best for my life now. No more jerks for me. As far as the music world, he is my baby daddy. I was so mad at him when he dissed poor Taylor. But, Kanye we back on.. I accept your apology..lol


Enjoy his craft.. no matter how you feel about Kanye, you gotta give him that...he is good..Check out some of his new stuff that I'm sure will tickle your senses.






Wooooowwww!!!!!!!!!



5 people feelin' some type of way:

Mahoganydymond™ said...

I've been on Kayne from the get go... I love his style.. I don't think I am attracted to his type of male.. But just say I would give him the business..

I love his music.. I just think he is misunderstood.. Hey sometimes, You got to think highly of yourself..

BE Lauriette said...

@Mahogany: He will get the business huh? LOL I love his music too. Been there with him from day one.. but sometimes I have to walk away from his crazy ass. He is grossly misunderstood. I totally agree with that.. Thanks for stopping by.

Alovelydai said...

I just don't we're used to someone like Kanye who is redefines the insecure narcissist. He's awesomely flawed. We're all attracted to that in some way. I know I am.

The God'ess said...

I love his music. He's a musical genius and I can't take that away from him. As a human being...eh. His swagger bothers me sometimes. I mean, we should all have swagger and be confident but cockiness is so not sexy. Even though, I must admit...*takes deep breath*...I noticed how cute he was in the Runaway movie.

BE Lauriette said...

@Dai: Yes.. he is definitely awesomely flawed.

@The God'ess: Awwww....it happens to us all girl. Yeah, he was definitely looking sharp. He does it for me. I know I need prayer..LOL I love his music as well.