
I just can't today you guys.. Starting to get tired of blogging.. needing a attitude adjustment. Remember that picture above.. Well, I'm trying to get back there. Those pants made me look like I had some sort of shape. So sad I can no longer get into them. *sigh* Kind of tired of how serious it's getting on my blog thingy hence booty shot.
Y'all read for this jelly?? You know I have to be tired right?! Good night!!!

9 people feelin' some type of way:
BEBEGIRL U LOOK FINE AS ALWAYS
Thanks Jay! That pic is from 2007..so I have some work to do. Thanks for stopping by.
Stop the madness babe. You're McDonald's milkshake thick and ain't nothing wrong with that. As long as you're healthy, don't go getting all obsessive over being a certain size. You are beautiful!
Like I said with my reaction..."You buggin"
Psssh! *rolling eyes at you*
Like I said Dude really? You trippin, buggin and a whole lot of things right now you need to calm down and just breathe. Thats why yall would NEVER get me in a mandatory blogging thing because sooner or later it's mental rebellion time. Your mind just says no I don't wanna. Now of course you could have just cheated wrote a bunch of blogs on one day and then SCHEDULED them to come out later.
Yes I would definitely cheat like that on some of those horn headed days where I just wanted yall to but up out my bidness. But you're tripping you look great, you like the way those pants made you look go buy a new pair just like it.
You got something back there, you just have more Front and sky box. It's called the luxury suite for a reason darling everybody wants to go there.
LOL @ McDonalds milkshake thick. And Spoken thanks for your kind words.
@Kiwi: I know! I was looking at pics saw this one and was like HELL NO..this has got to end, those jeans were my friend. *sigh*
@Primaldata: I wish I had 3-4 blogs in me at one time. I would hAve definitely rolled them out like clockwork.
Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and damn right its better than yours...u go gyrl!
You'll be "Back" there soon enough!!
Thanks Andrew! :)
Post a Comment