
*pause for music*
Aside from the fact that Rahsaan's voice is capable of all types of vocal acrobatics, he's intoxicating to watch.
Before I get into the meat of this Rahsaan blog, I would like to applaud B.B. King club for the very nice set up. The room was for lovers only. The ambiance was on point. We didn't have to stand like did at the Mint Condition concert, even though it was SO worth it. The drinks were strong and the service was prompt. He performed all love ballads. *swoon* The show was perfect for lovers. I sipped on my cosmo while gazing at my boo, thinking of the after party that did ensue. It was a pleasure sharing Rahsaan with a room full of grown folks enjoying grown folks music. My boo didn't know much about Rahsaan other than how much I love his music. I'm glad I was the one to introduce him to someone that is often so overlooked in the music industry. I will be sharing my Rahsaan Patterson stash with him. Sharing is caring.

Rahsaan makes love to the mic..
I would have to say the only thing I didn't like about the concert is that he didn't do my favorite song "Water". Now that I mention it, that was probably for the best because I would have been a crying mess. You know I had to get the face beat. Check me out here sportin' my brand new red lipstick.


4 people feelin' some type of way:
her name is Ra-Re Valverde...
and she's a BEAST!
great seeing you doll...
xoxo
Lo!
*blush* Hey Lorenda! It was great seeing you too. And she is a BEAST! and I love her style. :)
For a host of reasons, I'm glad you and I saw the show together :-) Definitely cannot wait to hear his music. I enjoyed ALL the songs he performed
@Brother Oddi-C: Glad you were there with me too. I will share with you. Just let me know how I can send them to you.
Post a Comment