
11. Something people seem to compliment me on most
Surprise! People compliment me most on my looks. They come in the form of ...
damn, you sexy.. or you sexy as FUCK!
you are beautiful..
you are pretty..
even--> you are cute..
pretty eyes..
nice lips..
cute button nose..
they jingling baby.. Mmm..tits
nice feet..can I suck on them for you?
and so on....
People are visual, in general. So I guess I can understand the compliments and I'm grateful for each one. Conceit is ugly to me. I pride myself on my modesty; humility is a common place for me. I guess that is it. Well, I'll tell you when I realized my own pretty, it would have to be like 2005- 2006. Yeah, that's when I finally accepted it along with everything that goes along with it. Sometimes I feel like I'm judged harshly because of it, and it's off putting for those who THINK I have it easy in this life. I don't know where they get that idea but I see the attitude from others sometimes. HONEY.. my looks didn't get me anything but smiles, dicks, licks with NO benefits..LOL No, I'm not one of those types of girls that is able to get men to do random acts of kindness just on the strength of my pretty without giving something wet in return. I WISH! I have to work hard up in this biotch!

4 people feelin' some type of way:
YES, BEauty surely is your name
*blushing hard*
Ya don't say? LOL
hehehehe..
Post a Comment