
2. what I love about myself
All day I struggled with this blog. Love is such a strong word. It's hard for me to voice what I love about myself. Like my sensitivity, my modesty gets in the way. I didn't want it to be something overly emotional because I do that every other blog. Once I commit to something I try my best to follow through, so here it goes.
What do I love about myself? You are looking at it...my face. At first I thought I was in love with my eyes because depending on the picture I will get lost in them. Yes, I literally get lost in my own eyes. But, I couldn't leave out my high cheek bones (that are kind of hidden right now due to weight gain). How about my nose? Is it not the cutest thing ever?! Okay, that was weird. But, yes I think my nose is cute. A guy took notice of it once and it tickled me red. I thought I was the only one checking out my nose. Then my lips.. I love them so much that I wrote a blog about them. Check it out here. I love everything about my face. I spend more time in front of the camera than I do in the mirror. Usually when I'm having a good clear face day (you know the ones with no pimples or bumps) I grab my camera and make all kinds of facial expressions. I take hundreds of pics. This face was supposed to be on the big screen but it never happened for me. Being an actress was my childhood dream. As a child I watched a lot of tv because my mother had to leave me alone often. The mirror used to be my best friend and I would act out my favorite movie scenes.
Now as an adult I've found out how to use my facial expressions for good. *sneaky grin* Something like this...


6 people feelin' some type of way:
The big screen can't contain you :-)
*cheesing so hard*
Ain't nuffin wrong with a lil self love. If you've got it...flaunt it.
In my Musiq voice "girl dont u know ur so beautiful"
You are Beautiful Joy Joy! :)
@Kiwi: *flauntin' it*
@Budda: Aww.. I love that song too.
@Caprice: Thanks so much! :)
Post a Comment