2/23/2011

Truth Day 20: Take it to the Head



20: my views on drugs and alcohol


I've always been an alcohol girl. There is something about smoking and/or snorting that doesn't seem lady like to me. At a young age, alcohol was my go to mindgasm of choice. Even though I lost my virginity because of an alcoholic stupor, I still have love for alcohol. It always hits the spot for me. I don't have to give up the color of my lips or walk around in smoky clothing. I love it. Alcohol causes me to be loose, inviting and drowsy all at the same time. Basically, a chic be on cloud 9 riding high. If you get me at the right time; I can be aggressive, give you the business and then fall asleep on you. Crazy, I know. My alcoholic buzz just brings out the impulsive beast in me! WATCH OUT!




I've always been fascinated with weed smoking and weed smokers. Song after song is dedicated to the art of smoking weed. That is about all I like about weed, the music it brings..LOL People are so proud to announce they smoke weed and post pics of bongs and such. I'm like.. O_O. Also, they have to be the most sensitive people when it comes to the trees they burn daily. Try questioning them about the weed they smoke and how it is hindering them. You will be torn a new asshole. Look up negative effects from smoking weed.. you will find nothing. And that is cool. But, these teenagers need to understand that maybe weed doesn't effect them in a negative way..but like alcohol, the MAN doesn't like seeing it or knowing you are doing it. Can you say, jail time? Also, they don't know how to juggle the need for it and their every day lives. 




During the late 90's I tried weed for the first time just so I can see what all the hoopla was about. And my buzz turned up to be a dud; even though I ended up having sex in Central Park in broad daylight. *shrug* The weed had no effect on me. Hey! I'm freaky anyway. Okay, maybe the weed had something to do with it. Overall, weed is not all that to me. I know like over half the population will argue me down about it. People can get addicted to anything. Weed smokers will argue that alcohol is more harmful; and it probably is. But, I'm not a everyday drinker like some are everyday weed smokers. I don't need it to get through the day. The three blunts -a -day weed smoker can't/won't/refuses to go ONE day without sparking up. If they do, you best get out of their way..LOL I guess it's kind of like the coffee drinker before the morning joe. I can't knock it though. You getting what you need?! Do you. It's all about choosing the lesser of two evils. I can't speak on the other drugs. I've never tried them but I see some of the results in the streets. I see them falling asleep while trying to tie their shoe laces. We all know that they never fall over. It is amazing. 


Xzibit is that dude.. just so you know.. this song is #NSFW (not safe for work) 
OWWWW!!!!!





3 people feelin' some type of way:

Thee_Kween said...

Sooooo, basically...you're a lush and you can't stand weedheads? LOL

*smh @ you giving folks the business and falling asleep on them*

BE Lauriette said...

Something like that.. I just don't like their attitude. ugh!


And I'm no lush, WOMAN!!! However, I will attack you, give it to you proper and then snore so loud it sounds like a train is coming.. LOL

Primaldata said...

So I guess it would be wrong to bring up that Patron night huh Ms. non Lush.

snoring like the train bwahahaha, I guess round two would have to wait til you woke up huh