19: What do I think of religion? Or what do I think of politics?
This will be a short one. I haven't been getting much sleep. My baby girl has been sick. Let me get in and out of this real quick.
Religion: We all have been given the right to practice any religion we like as humans. We have been given a mind to reason. We have been awarded our own free will.
Politics: Religion meets politics when the government dictates how our religious practices are carried out. If you are in a country that does not allow religious or political freedom to choose, you must wage a revolution. Where there is no uncomfortable sacrifice, there will be no change. Talking about a lot of politics makes my mouth dry so I try to stay clear. I understand what is going on for the most part.
Say like on my job, I realized how wrong I was trying to force my employer to see me as a human being and not a piece of furniture. It was my burden to align myself up with a job where I felt appreciated and valued. I don't agree with their politics, but now I understand that I can't change it..so many things hinder me from making that change. My next goal is to find a place where I feel comfortable to voice my opinions.. a place where I can respect the mission and how it's being executed. Self employment would be ideal, but a girl needs stability and benefits right now. Maybe one day.


2 people feelin' some type of way:
I love how sweetly brief you were, yet with such succinctness that gives pause for thought. Brava, sis.
Thanks, sis. :)
Post a Comment