
8: someone who made life hell, or treated me like shit
This particular award should really go to more than one individual, but I already blogged about the other one. It's not that this dude was worse than that dude. It's just that I don't want to devote two blogs to one asshole. For one, you will be like, damn Joy how many assholes did you mess with and two, they are not that cool to grace my 30 day truth blog like they are the featuring actors. The man I speak of today treated me like shit because he treated himself like shit. Basically, he didn't know no better. I was just a casualty to his inner war. I got caught up in the flames of his self hating vengeance. It took a lot poking, prodding and persuasion from my friends, but now I understand he couldn't help it.
Even though this man had me thinking I was crazy, he surely did leave me with some catch phrases that I still use to this day. When he dumped me he used one of them and I didn't have the choice but to hang up the phone after he dumped me, impressed. He told me he didn't love me like he used to before, he also told me that he didn't like who I was as a person (ouch, that one still stings a little) .. and he didn't leave me without blessing my life with another one of his catch phrases I will use for life. WE CAN'T ROCK! *smh* HA! I'm not gonna front..this conversation was serious and nothing comedic about it, however I was on the other end chuckling to myself. He showed me on his way out the door why I adored him so much. He was an artist and his words were like poetry. I can't do anything but respect that. But, I won't lie to you people. He treated me like shit. All we did was talk about him, what's concerning him, what's bothering him.. basically, he had no room for me while we both DID him. He ignored me. He never even complimented me.
Before I bring this blog to a close .. let me bless you all with a couple of his phrases that you hear me say, but I can't take credit for..
streets is watchin' so you best spit your fire with the quickness or else we can't ROCK .. ya dig?! --the evil gemini poet

2 people feelin' some type of way:
I had to GIRL BOOM you....JUST for the last part. LOL
Believe that I know how you felt...but hey, you had to do what you had to do. I wrote about two assholes and yep, I even combined them. LMAO. *kanyeshrug*
Yeah, too many assholes up in here.. And I chuckled while writing that last part too..LOL I earned that "GIRL BOOM" believe dat...LOL
Post a Comment