3/02/2011

Truth Day 25: a blessing and a curse



25: The reason you believe you’re still alive today.


Only negative thoughts came to my mind while thinking of ways to approach this blog challenge. I've been in a bad mood. I decided to wait a day until I could muster up a better attitude, but that attitude adjustment never showed up. A challenge is a challenge and I promised to be truthful. 


I believe I'm still alive to fulfill my purpose in life to nurture others, be strong for others, share with others, make sacrifices for others. That is about it. On my good days, it can be so rewarding. When someone feels comfort while in my presence it makes me feel so good. When someone walks away feeling uplifted or enlightened due to my words, it gives me hope and encouragement. But, there are times I ask myself, "what about me?" Who will nurture me? Who will be strong for me? Who will share with me? I'm aware that my strength gives off the impression that I am hard, in need of no help. Giving can be so draining at times, especially when you are not being filled back up in time for the next emotional roller coaster ride. I will stop the whining and conclude.




The reasonable, realistic, positive reason I'm still alive is because God wants it that way. Take it up with Him. *shrug*





2 people feelin' some type of way:

As the Budda Flows said...

I can digg it

Thee_Kween said...

Yep...what she said.