3/03/2011

Truth Day 27: Knowing



27: What’s the best thing going for me right now?




I know...how insufficient love and attention affected my life
I know...how my reactions and rebellious nature shaped me and other people's lives
I know...how my sometimes negative thinking slows down tomorrow's blessings
I know...overall, people don't mean any harm; however, they need to get a clue; execute!
I know...how to quickly spot the "hurt people, hurt people" unintentionally enforced agenda
I know...once I change my attitude it's like gaining a new Joy in mind
I know...he loves me..she loves me..they love me...
however..
I know...I may never be loved the way I feel it should be displayed
I know...why and how I'm different in beautiful ways
I know...why I had a difficult time learning while in grade school. Epiphany!
I know...my inferiority complex is all based on falsehood and misunderstandings 
I know...what I did wrong and what I did right
I know...more pain and disappointment will come
I know...that knowing is the beginning..and beginnings bring hope
I know...that knowing sometimes leaves me feeling burdened with truth
any way you slice it, dice it or trice it.. 
the best thing going for me right now is that..
I know...me


Do you know you?

2 people feelin' some type of way:

As the Budda Flows said...

i almost stood up and started clapping after i read this Love it!

Thee_Kween said...

Nothing better than knowing...