6/26/2011

he keeps coming back...





3~ Last/Most Recent Love...what they meant/mean to you...




When I think of Curtis, this popular saying comes to mind, "you met me at a weird time in my life." We met here last year on facebook. He is different from the guys I've dated in the past. I'm usually attracted to arrogant bad boys, loud mouths, and/or assholes; basically, the Kanye type. Yeah, I'm not proud of that. I still love Kanye...I'm taking baby steps in the right direction. What y'all want from me?! lol After some much needed therapy from my love for the bad guys, I think I've got it right this time.

The best way I can describe my current love you see in the pic with me above...
Picture yourself out running some quick errands. You didn't even bother to put on make up. Your hair is not even combed under your baseball cap and those sweats you have on are like 10 years old. While shopping, keeping your eyes down, of course, a very handsome man takes notice and approaches you. 

I always thought that men were visual. The outward appearance is the bait. And then they look to get to know the woman after she gets clearance by way of the physical check point. Well, this man has seen me at my lowest point and still comes back with no hesitation. This kind of love is both confusing and hard to believe. I want to believe, but it seems too good to be true. With the divorce and custody battle I'm currently going through, among other things, I feel like this is not a good time for me to be in a relationship. I push him away, often, because I don't want to hurt him. Plus, I don't want him to see me go through certain things. It's been hard to stay cute, if you know what I mean. But, he won't take 'no' for an answer. 

I wrote this little fun poem below and posted it to my tumblr page...this pretty much sums up how I feel about this man.



He makes sure I eat..
He won’t allow me to go without resting..
He pays attention to my little quirks and mood shifts..
He takes care of my tech issues..
His quick wit is rubbing off on me..
He dreams of me in the future tense..
I think he wants me to have his Little Curtis..
He enjoys cuddling and spooning..
He wants to see my face even when my anger is building..
He never ceases to calm my spirit putting a smile on my face..
He knows how to handle my nips..
He encourages me to heighten my education..
He chose me over football..shocking!!!
He compliments me on my not so big booty..
He sucks my toes..
How could I not love him to pieces?!
I’m open..
Don’t we look good together?! 
This is my boo.. say, Hi!





5 people feelin' some type of way:

As the Budda Flows said...

awww sis i know the feeling im glad you have love in your life, makes things alot easier, blessings

S.O.A.P. said...

Awwwww..... JUST PRICELESS!!!

Mahoganydymond™ said...

Love it... Yall do look great together.. That's what I think it is all about.. If a person can love you the way you are, that is a wonderful person to love...

Caramel Diva said...

He is an awesome guy, and i love him for you my Awesome friend!!! Love this!

Thee_Kween said...

Que Linda....;D