9~ Tell us about the first time you ever made love (not had sex)
The love made was not intentional. But, it was still love. I'm watching tv alone one night back in my college days. One hand is in my pants playing with my pubic hairs and next thing you know...lol
okay, I did love on myself for the first time that night. BUT, wrote about the first time I made love in my other blog "Almond Joy's Sweetness". The reason why I feel it was making love was because there was eye contact and tears in my eyes. And the tears were not from him just banging me out but at that point I knew our love we expressed was mutual.
okay, I did love on myself for the first time that night. BUT, wrote about the first time I made love in my other blog "Almond Joy's Sweetness". The reason why I feel it was making love was because there was eye contact and tears in my eyes. And the tears were not from him just banging me out but at that point I knew our love we expressed was mutual.

2 people feelin' some type of way:
I kNOW that's right!
The first time I "made love" was an experience I'll never forget with a man I love so dearly and had hurt me so badly but yet I still love as much as I did that night... "crazy huh?"
Post a Comment