7/31/2011

they don't call me Humble BE for nothing...



17~ Do you think young people can fall in love and it be true?

I'm in no position to speak on someone else's ability to fall in genuine love. This blog should end here but I will share something beautiful with you.






The young lady in this video is 19 years old. I'm not sure how old the young man is. Yes, they are young. They say they are in love. They say it's real. The two involved are the only ones that can really speak on the validity. Now, my experience tells me that teenagers usually fall in love fast and break up even faster. Experience has always taught me that balance must be maintained and with every happy day it must be matched with an equal amount of sad days. Again, these are my views. All I know for sure is that, this video warmed my heart and it made me feel some type of emotion. And that is a great thing for me. I've been numb for awhile now. 


Young folk, love on...in your way. I hope this young couple will be blessed with many years of happiness together.


0 people feelin' some type of way: